Friday, February 05, 2010

Inglourious Basterds. -5.0MT

I just wanted to say: I really hated Inglourious Basterds. I'm downgrading it to -5. At least if you watch Storm with Luke Perry, it's bad and you know it, but you can at least laugh about it. And Dolemite was just woeful, it really was, but it just didn't piss you off that you wasted your life watching it. It was one of those "so bad it's funny" films. IB was just fucking bad and I really don't understand what anyone sees in it. The film took itself too seriously, as does Tarrantino. I will never watch another of his movies again, (just like Guy Ritchie's movies). God it was awful.

Seriously, I've never downgraded a film before. I've never hated one so much to bother. Awful, awful film.

Just awful.

-5.0 Money Trains.

Awful, awful, awful film.

1 comment:

The Yellow Box Of Doom said...

Sorry mate, I quite enjoyed Inglorious Basterds. Yeah, its not oscar material but it was mindless entertainment that entertained me until I was mindless.